Hoyer – HSA400 – Manual Stand-Aid Lift
- An active transfer device for users who, although partially impaired, have some weight bearing ability, trunk strength, and the ability to participate in their transfers.
- The HSA400 keeps the patient engaged and active in all of their transfers. Transport functions of all types are quick and require minimal caregiver assistance, it is also an excellent alternative to wheelchairs for toileting.
- PRODUCT DETAIL
This lift engages users in active sit-to-stand transfers while comfortably supporting them with dual knee pads. Small footprint and easy-rolling casters enable effortless mobility even in small spaces.
Built with caregivers in mind, the Hoyer HSA400 StandAid Lift is designed for more active persons, promoting engagement and independence with each lift and requiring minimal caregiver assistance. For user comfort, the sit-to-stand lift includes dual knee pads and two split padded seats, allowing each cushioned seat to swing out with ease. Additionally, its construction consists of durable materials for a longer lasting system.
- Use for a variety of needs
- From Joerns’ Classic lift series
- Compact design for tight spaces
- Classified as an active transfer device
- Rugged design for use in all settings
- 400 lb. Safe Working Load
- Dual knee pads for secure transports
- Small footprint for negotiating tight spaces
- Safe Working Load 400 lbs
- Overall Base Length 43 in
- Overall Base Width 31.1 in
- Front of Legs Outside Dimension 16.2 in
- Overall Height of Legs 4.4 in