Terms & Conditions
Welcome to TLC Home Mobility
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use TLC Home Mobility if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Company Name and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on TLC Home Mobility. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from TLC Home Mobility for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from TLC Home Mobility
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from TLC Home Mobility
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from TLC Home Mobility
- Redistribute content from TLC Home Mobility
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Company Name does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Company Name,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Company Name shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Company Name reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Company Name a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Company Name; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Company Name. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Company Name‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
By accepting this agreement renter agrees:
1. The medical equipment is the property of TLC Home Mobility and is in good condition. Renter shall return equipment in the same condition as when received to TLC Home Mobility, at the end of the rental period for inspection, or sooner, upon the demand by TLC Home Mobility. TLC Home Mobility may repossess the medical equipment without demand at any time if it is used in violation of the terms of this agreement.
2. Renter may cancel this order 24 hours prior to delivery at one third (1/3) cost of total to the Renter, if Renter cancels during the rental period after delivery, then for, half (1/2) cost of total to the Renter.
3. TLC Home Mobility shall not be liable or responsible for the loss of or damage to any property left, lost, damaged, stolen, stored or transported by Renter, its agents, servants, or employees, or any other person on or using the medical equipment, either before or after the return thereof to TLC Home Mobility. Renter assumes all risk of such loss or damage and waives all claims against TLC Home Mobility by reason thereof and Renter agrees to hold TLC Home Mobility harmless from and to defend and indemnify TLC Home Mobility against all claims based upon or arising out of such loss or damage.
4. Renter assumes all risk and liability for any loss, damage or injury, including death, to persons or property of Renter or others arising out of the use, operation or driving of the medical equipment.
5. Renter is responsible for the medical equipment and will reimburse TLC Home Mobility, Legal Owner of Equipment, for the full cost of replacement upon demand for any damage, loss, theft, or destruction of the medical equipment. The Renter understands and authorizes that TLC Home Mobility will charge the credit card used for any repair costs or the replacement costs of the medical equipment deemed necessary.
6. The following restrictions are cumulative and each shall apply to every use, operation of the medical equipment. Under no circumstances shall the medical equipment be used, operated by any person: a) under the age of 18; or b) while under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics; or c) in an unsafe manner.
7. Renter shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless TLC Home Mobility, all of their agents, officers, servants, and employees from and against any and all losses, liability claims, damages, injuries, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury claimed by persons that may arise from the use, operation or driving of the medical equipment, provided that such loss or damage was not caused by the fault or gross negligence and willful misconduct of TLC Home Mobility or its employees.
8. Renter assumes all costs and expenses of every kind and nature, including legal fees and disbursements arising out of and in connection with the use, operation or driving of the medical equipment.
9. TLC Home Mobility assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts or omissions of Renter or of Renter’s agents, servants, or employees.
10. Renter shall notify TLC Home Mobility immediately of any and all accidents and damage resulting from the use, operation or driving of the medical equipment.
11. Renter shall require drivers to operate the scooter with reasonable care and diligence and comply with the terms of this agreement.
12. Rental agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred by TLC Home Mobility in collecting sums due or in regaining possession of medical equipment or in enforcing or recovering any damage, losses or claims against Renter.
13. Renter or the driver of the medical equipment shall in no event be deemed the agent or employee of TLC Home Mobility in any manner or for any purpose whatsoever.
14. Any individual executing this Agreement as Renter in a representative capacity shall be bound personally, jointly and severally, with such fiduciary, corporation or other entity as to all obligations, expressed or implied, arising here under.
15. This Agreement shall be binding upon the distributes, heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and personal representatives of the Renter.
16. We reserve the right to refuse renting to anyone if deemed necessary due to various reasons.
By accepting this agreement I acknowledge that I have read the rental agreement and understand the terms and conditions set forth herein. I also agree to the charges being made to my credit card and understand that if the rented item is not returned on the agreed upon return date, additional charges will be incurred. *Payments for monthly rental items will be charged on the re-rental date of each month indicated until the item is returned.
I authorize TLC Home Mobility to charge the credit card indicated in this authorization form according to the terms outlined above. This payment authorization is for the goods/services described above, for the amount indicated above only. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card and that I will not dispute the payment with my credit card company; so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this form.